This is just one thing that the both of us can't wrap our heads around. A lot of Germans, not all, but a shocking amount, believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy masterminded by George Bush. A lot, not all, but a shocking amount, of those very same people, hate George Bush and think he is the stupidest person to have ever ruled the free world. How can both be true? I just really don't get it. When it comes to these two topics, I think even the most liberal of Americans would find themselves trying to defend George Bush in some capacity. Anyway, I didn't make this meme but it shows the only way (besides sighing and walking away) I've found to try to reason with this line of thinking--either you think that it was a conspiracy and George Bush was a genius, or think he is an idiot and never could have pulled it off. You can't have it both ways, Germany.

No comments:
Post a Comment