Sunday, June 24, 2012

Coming soon...

A cooperation between ZDB and various participants in my program will hopefully result in a music video to my song, "Wed Me Maybe" (Here's a link to the original song video, so you can sing along):


I forgot some paperwork 
The Auslandsamt went beserk
I just need you for this perk
And now you’re in my way. 

I trade my soul for a chance,
pennies and dimes for a dance
I’m just looking for romance 
And now you're in my way
Your hair was geled back
And your clothes are so wack
Ew, Check out that fanny pack 
But where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
It's hard to look right,at you baby, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
And all the Ami-boys,try to chase me, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe? 

You only talk of fußball 
But at least you’re kind of tall 
I’m not looking for it all 
And you're in my way


I beg and stalk and I steal
At first sight, I know it's real
I know you can feel it,
cuz it's in my way


Your stare was burnin'
Now my stomach's churnin'
Cuz you're so fricken' German
So where you think you're going baby?  


Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
It's hard to look right,at you baby, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe?
And all the Ami-boys,try to chase me, but I need a visa, so wed me maybe? 


Before you came into my life I got deported, I got deported etc. 
Before you came into my life I got deported and you should know that I need you so so bad

It's hard to look right,at you baby,but I need a visa, so wed me maybe? 

Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but I need a visa, so wed me maybe? 
And all the Ami-boys try to chase me but I need a visa, so wed me maybe? 
Before you came into my life I got deported. 
Before you came into my life I got deported and you should know that I need you so so bad
Before you came into my life I got deported and you should know that, so wed me, maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment